Wednesday, March 17, 2010

My Latest Project

Material Girls is a fabulous quilt and crafting shop. They have patterns for all kinds of fun things besides quilts as well as what to do with quilts. (I'm going to have to ask about an afghan they have... I just love it!) I was there one day and up on their wall I saw a round quilt called Bare Feet Only. It was small and round like an area rug (but looked like an ugly pizza). It inspired me with what to do for some family members for Christmas 2010. I didn't like the pizza look so was on the look-out for a nice pattern that would make a pretty area rug. This picture is what I found. It's very easy and I have two tops of the four I plan to make finished. I'm planning to back them with a light-weight denim for durability. I'd also like to machine quilt them myself if I can figure out how.

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

Looks great Leslie!