Saturday, January 30, 2010

The Aquarium

Saturday, January 23rd, I was tending the girls while Hillary was at her clinicals for her nursing course and Marc was in Park City being fabulous (filming at the Sundance Film Festival for Timberland). It was supposed to be a horrible snowy day but it turned out to just look threatening all day here in the valley so Sonia and Shawn came over and we all went to the Aquarium. It was way fun and I want to go back when they have the Penguins which are arriving in March.
All the girls were soaked from 'petting' the sting rays but amazingly enough, were mostly dry by the time we left for home.
As you can see by the pictures, there were great photo ops all over. I don't
think the octopus tank was meant to be a photo op but with a little encouragement from 'Auntie', Tasha put her face up to the tank. I've tried to put the pictures in the order they were taken... Enjoy.

1 comment:

Sonia said...

I just thought it was funny to make it look like the octopus was eating her face.