skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Unwanted Mental Images!
I can hardly believe what some people will talk about. I work at a nursing home and live with an EMT so not much surprises me. Yesterday I was going about my business at work and had run over to the nurses station. One of my co-workers was coming out of the bathroom in my office as I returned to my desk. He sees me and can't resist telling me how great it is to have the little space heater in the bathroom. Never mind that without our space heaters, the bathroom and offices would be colder than the North Pole. He animatedly continued, "its so great that when you drop your pants the heater warms them up!" Oh Brent! TMI!! La la la la la la la... I can't hear you.
1 comment:
Yuck. Like you want to know about his danglies.
Post a Comment