Friday, February 20, 2009

Giggles

Today is a beautiful day out. The sun is shining, it's warm... it's the kind of day that is sure to have many cars being washed. I am not going that far but washing the windshield comes to mind and that causes me to remember a very funny incident.

This happened almost two years ago, not long after we bought the Yukon. It was spring; James and I were out running errands and stopped at a traffic light. I hate a dirty windshield so I was cleaning it off with the wipers and washer fluid that comes out through the wiper blades. The washer fluid was spraying pretty far (but then the Yukon has a huge windshield) and I pressed the button several times. Just then James tells me to stop cuz it's hitting the fellow in the car next to us. This guy had been enjoying the wonderful warm weather with his window down and was getting a shower from my washer fluid spray! He was hopping mad and I was surprised. As much as I felt bad about spraying this guy, it was all I could do to keep from laughing in front of him. Luckily the light finally turned green and we all went on our way but I still giggle and laugh whenever I think about this little incident. I couldn't have done better if I'd tried!

No comments: