Monday, October 27, 2008

HIGH SCHOOL!!

1. Did you date someone from your high school? Dad, a boy named Kevin from Chicago, Steve, Chele, and Jerry Marshall.
2. What kind of car did you drive? School bus orange VW Bug
3. What was your most embarrassing moment in high school? Coming home from a date and finding that the back of my dress was super dirty
4. Were you a party animal? No.
5. Were you considered a flirt? I don't think so.
6. Were you in band, orchestra, or choir? No.
7. Were you a nerd? Musta been cuz my kids say I am now.
8. Were you on any varsity teams? No.
9. Did you get suspended/expelled? No, that was elementary school.
10. Can you still sing the fight song? Just pieces of it.
11. Who were your favorite teachers? Senora Lima (Spanish), Mr. Park & Mr. Morrison Math), Mr. Johnson (French)
12. Where did you sit during lunch? With my friends Brenda and Judy or with the JROTC kids.
13. School Mascot? Colts
14. Did you go to homecoming and with who? I went to the BYU Homecoming dance with Kevin Johnston.
15. If you could go back and do it again, would you? Not on your life!
16. What do you remember most about graduation? Sitting

17. Where did you go senior skip day? No such thing back in the day.
18. Have you gained weight since then? Yah, lost half my mind too... thank you children.
19. Who was your prom date? No prom but I went to the Military Ball with dad.

20. Are you planning on going to your 10 year reunion? Didn't go to that or the 20 or 30.
21. Looking back, what advice would you give yourself? Don't work at Sears.

3 comments:

Sonia said...

How about you explain that expulsion from elementary?!

Leslie Moseley said...

I thought that might peak your interest.

Migaloo said...

And yet, no explanation.