Monday, October 27, 2008

7 Random Facts about me

1: I got my ears pierced at 15. My dad had told me I had to wait until I was 16 and then grandma got her ears pierced around her birthday. It would have been just a few more months but grandpa decided I didn't have to wait. So then I got this girl who was totally new doing it and she did them crooked. Adrienne had to redo them for me.

2: I am claustrophobic

3: Some heights make me dizzy and queasy.

4: I have never broken any bones

5: I am also particular about how my dishwasher is loaded but just fix it if dad loads it for me. He usually crams in too many dishes.

6: I kissed a bumble bee when I was two... so I'm told.

7: I loved Math in 6th grade.

1 comment:

Sonia said...

I grabbed one at like 4 or 5, now I know where THAT lapse in judgment came from.