Friday, October 24, 2008

Sonia unofficially tagged me

5 Things I Was Doing 10 Years Ago:
1. Taking classes at SLCC towards my AS degree
2. Helping James with his first cub scout experiences.
3. Working at the Nursing Home
4. Probably helping dad light the furnace at SPS in the middle of the night.
5. Making dinner

5 Things On My "To Do" List Today:
1. Get Recerts done for residents at the nursing home cuz they had to be mailed by tomorrow.
2. Eat yummy brownies I made.
3. Watch Iron Man with dad
4. Laundry
5. Get scrapbooking stuff

5 Favorite Snacks:
1. Chips and salsa
2. Cheese
3. Chocolate Chip Cookies/dough
4. Chocolate
5. Crackers

5 Jobs I Have Had:
1. Cashier/Sales at Oquirrh Park Fitness Center
2. Cashier/Night Mgr at The Fabric Shop
3. Cashier/Sales at Sears
4. Cashier/Sales at Hickory Farms
5. Office Manager (book keeper/secretary) at Fairview Care Center... twice.

5 Things I'd Do With a Million Dollars:
1. Pay off debt
2. Get my butt in the Westminster BBA program
3. Buy myself a Mustang!
4. Establish a residence someplace warmer, like St George or Moab for the winter months
5. Buy a decent trailer for my property

5 Things That Made Me Laugh This Week:
1. James when he has to put me in some kind of ninja grip so he won't look uncool hugging his mom
2. RDJ when he gets flipped and tossed across the room when he's trying out his new Iron Man boots
3. Roxanne when she was telling me a bunch of stuff about Leland that was just like dad
4. Roxanne when she was talking to herself
5. Darrell when he asked me how to set-up the resident cigarettes for the weekend.

Here is where I am supposed to tag 5 people... forget it.

2 comments:

Sonia said...

The million dollar list sounds vaguely familiar.....

Roxi said...

YAY I made you laugh twice! I rock