This blog will mostly be a place to brag about my children, grandchildren,
(and grand-dogs hee hee).
Leave a note to say hi.
Sunday, August 3, 2008
McDonald's with Grammie
I was writing another letter to James today and was telling him about the girls when I thought, 'I should send him a picture.' As I was picking out some pictures to print out, and coming across this one of Addie, I thought I should email it to Hillary. Then I thought, but Sonia will want to see it too and Roxanne too. Then it occured to me to put pictures up on my blog for all to see. Yay for blogs! The girls were fun and it was so cute when I let Natasha and Emma have a dollar so they could go by another hamburger all by themselves. Tasha asked me, "are you sure it's ok?" Gotta love the innocence of youth. Addie was so cute... mostly because she was content to sit and munch fries and chicken nuggets.
Awww...so cute! That's funny that she asked if it was okay. She has purchased things "on her own" before. I guess she probably meant going to the counter by herself. How cute :)
1 comment:
Awww...so cute! That's funny that she asked if it was okay. She has purchased things "on her own" before. I guess she probably meant going to the counter by herself. How cute :)
Post a Comment