Yesterday at that fabulous steak dinner James was telling another recruit about the kid at BT that told the sgt 'f you' and then had to run for like an hour and a half and ended up with stress fractures. I was surprised to find out that this same mouthy kid was Christensen because he looks like such a mellow guy.
4 comments:
The opportunity to attend BT again? I think Christensen will tell you he has the MISFORTUNE of attending again! lol
Yesterday at that fabulous steak dinner James was telling another recruit about the kid at BT that told the sgt 'f you' and then had to run for like an hour and a half and ended up with stress fractures. I was surprised to find out that this same mouthy kid was Christensen because he looks like such a mellow guy.
I thought the sarge just THOUGHT he was saying f-u...but he really didn't.
He was originally saying f-u to someone else and the sarge was all 'what? you're telling me f-u?' and then he said 'yah, f-u.' Boys can be so dumb.
Post a Comment