Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Following the Crowd

I am... officially old.....sucks!
I know... everything cuz I'm older than dirt
I want... to start school again for my Bachelors degree, I just wish I knew what I wanted to be when I grow up.
I once... kissed a bumble bee
I wish... it was easier to lose weight.
I hate... exercising
I miss... some friends I've worked with in church
I hear... the AC running... when don't I?
I crave... Kiwi Sherbet
I search... for presents I bought months ago.
I wonder... if I'll ever take a dance class with dad
I regret... being mean to Richard Scott Arceneaux after we broke up in 9th grade and I've always loved his name.
I care... about family
I always... procrastinate cleaning
I am not... interested in anything telemarketers have to say
I believe... 'I can fly' I just couldn't get that tune out of my head so I finally decided to type it in
I dance... rarely
I sing... radio blasting, or in church
I don't always... do the dishes right after dinner, but I did today!
I won... a bunch of stuff at the Shop Hop quilt store event!
I never... dream
I listen... to people I don't really like at first, but then end up caring about them.
I can usually be found... at my computer or sewing machine
I am happy about... getting my son back from the clutches of the Drill Sergeant!
I tag.... anyone who reads this and hasn't already done it.

No comments: