Saturday, July 12, 2008

Moseley Times

Roger and Meredith came to visit this last week. Dad caught this great picture of them. Grandma and Grandpa look great! Meredith, according to Grandma, was exhausted from her hiking trip and spent most of her time watching tv and/or reading a book. Grandma was so tickled when Roger would go in and watch for a few minutes and the two would be laughing and enjoying something together. It's one of those things that warms a parents heart. I loved this picture and had to share.

Now dad and I are about to head out on our Alaska cruise. I swear it's taken me three full days to pack and 20 trips to the store. You'd think I'd never been on vacation before! Obviously it has been too long cuz 3 days and 20 store trips to figure it all out is ridiculous. Over-nighters are easier. I don't need much and can throw my stuff in a small duffle and away I go. For this cruise I need dressy clothes, jewelry, makeup, shoes and stuff I usually live without. I also have the house pretty clean. Not decluttered, but clean. It's time to relax a bit so I won't be exhausted before I ever get going. See you July 21!



1 comment:

Marc Gingell said...

WOOT WOOT! I can't wait until September so I can go away on vacation. It's no 8 days cruise, but it'll do :) Have FUN!!!