Saturday, March 1, 2008

Tutti Frutti Dresses

Last Wednesday I stopped at Shopko. Right inside the door was a display of new dresses for toddlers. One really caught my eye. It was so cute and reminded me of Sami. I was so tempted to buy it but it was too expensive, even on sale. I couldn't get the dress out of my mind so Friday I went and bought material to make it. The material of the dress at Shopko was big splashy flowers so that is what I was looking for until I found the gobs of Tutti Frutti material at Joann's. I was able to get a different color for each of Hillary's girls with two colors left over. Guess Hillary will have to have two more girls!! (Is that a Packer curse or what!)

5 comments:

Marc Gingell said...

What the H, Bob? So not cool. I am the only one allowed to put baby curses on people.

Leslie Moseley said...

don't be too worried... my curses don't have any affect on Sonia so they probably won't affect you either.

Sonia said...

HEY!!! WHAT THE CRAP! NONE YA'LL SHOULD BE "BABY-CURSING" ME AT ALL, AND SERIOUSLY BOB, WHEN YOU CAN RELY ON HILLARY FOR BABIES, WHAT DO YOU NEED ME FOR?

Roxi said...

HA! no curses for me :) I guess it's because you all know I'd just go pick up another kennel and make it share a room with the dogs wahahaha!
I agree with sonia you can rely on Hilary she's a grandchildren maker.

Marc Gingell said...

Sonia's just afraid of getting the ug-o's