Grandma started this quilt some time ago. She's given me quite a number of

quilts to finish. There were four double pinwheel blocks finished for this one and she'd planned to put them with some football blocks for a U of U quilt. To me, the two just didn't go together. I've given the football blocks to Sonia to make something for one of her avid football loving nephews. I made 8 more double pinwheel blocks and then took Sonia shopping with me for material for the sashings and borders. It cost a lot but I had the time to finish it with James and dad off snow caving. The top is all done now and looks great. Now on to the Tutti Frutti dresses and then to finish my Jacob's ladder quilt. (Sonia said I should add a picture so here it is. It's not a real good photo as light is behind it but you do get the idea. It will be bound with the blue border material.)
1 comment:
you should post a pic of the quilt.
Post a Comment