I'm still so annoyed at the dumb guy who called last night from Trugreen Chemlawn. I'm in the middle of launching a fabulous meal and the phone rings. As I continue to cut the roast and move it to the table I'm only half listening to this guy but something he says tips me off. It was the word "lawn". I immediately think this must be about my moms house and I'd cancelled them last fall. In my mind, this wasn't the time to deal with a telemarketer trying to get my business back cuz my food is hot and I want to eat now so I tell the guy that now is just not a good time and am evasive when he asks when a better time is. So then this guy has the audacity to ask me why this isn't a good time and not being too quick on the up-take, I tell him I've got dinner on the table. He's rude enough to then start blah-blahing so I hung up on him. I sure wish I could have thought faster and told him my kid just stabbed a pen in his eye or something gross.
3 comments:
Next time tell him it is not a good time because you are about to stab a pen in HIS eye!!! mwah ha ha ha ha
As fun as that sounds, I don't think it's really possible. I like to threaten people with things I really can do. mwah ha ha
tell him your in the middle of a ritualistic sacrificed and you can't be bothered. You are eating dinner which is a ritual, and a cow had been sacrificed to make it possible so it's not really a complete lie :)
Post a Comment