Many years ago Hillary went to school and became friends with an awesome girl named Shelly. I've known Shelly and her little brother Landen (who became friends with Roxanne) for years. They are great kids with neat parents, brothers and sisters so it was no big stretch to become involved when a fundraiser was being held for Shelly's older brother who had been diagnosed with cancer.
Like most fundraisers of this nature, it was held to generate money to help pay for medical bills. It did quite well. I crocheted several little hats and made this quilt to help the cause. I also went to the dinner put on to sell all the stuff they had donated.
Like most fundraisers of this nature, it was held to generate money to help pay for medical bills. It did quite well. I crocheted several little hats and made this quilt to help the cause. I also went to the dinner put on to sell all the stuff they had donated.


No comments:
Post a Comment