Sunday, March 6, 2011

Christmas 2010


Sonia made lots if these cute aprons and Hillary is one of the proud recipients.
Adelyn was either on Shawn's lap or Marc's the whole time.
Gift cards mean new clothes for Marc who has lost about 50 pounds.
I'm sure this book will come in handy for me!
Gift cards and chocolate. What more does a girl need?
Tasha and Emma with their pillow cases that are a taste of the curtains to come. I found these fabrics just days before Christmas so they had to wait awhile for the curtains.
Sharing a secret look.
Books that came with a dolphin purse and necklace.
"I might even be a rock star!" Tasha is no longer a Hannah Montana fan but that is what popped into my mind when I saw this fun picture.
The quilt I made Sami
The quilt I made Adelyn
The nice luggage we got Marc to replace the kiddy one he's been using. His flights to New York to help with weddings are getting more frequent and he needed something more durable and roomy.
Opening the box of family presents from Roxanne and Leland.
Gifts from James were a big hit... almost literally!
This slinky from James was great. Adelyn has loved it and played with it constantly.
You can see how much Emma would love to play with this. Too bad breaking the lights is a problem!
Pretty necklace from Bar Harbor, Maine. Cruises are great for getting Christmas gifts that aren't the normal fare.
Now it's time for yummy food!
My massive Christmas tree. It's about time to start weathering it to plant out on our property.
Of course everyone visited the cutest Moseley couple in the world to wish them a Merry Christmas.

No comments: