Hubby/Dad/Grandpa always makes an impression in his quest for the perfect picture. Sometimes it's a pain but it's always worth it in the end. He also let out the snortiest snore one night that sent James into extreme giggles.
Marc did funny impressions while we waited cuz you know you wait for everything at Disneyland. He had a backpack full of snacks and jackets for his little ones which he carried everywhere and was able to take care of all of their needs.
Natasha and Emma could go on most rides so they were kind of put out about the one or two they weren't big enough for. Both were generally very agreeable and no trouble at all. (At least not for me!)
Samantha was in her own little world most of the time and proved to be quite a good escape artist but we didn't lose her. She also had to be pried off the tea cup ride. It was cute to see how enthralled she was with the airplanes coming and going at the airport and grandpa was so good to be appropriately thrilled with each one.
Sonia did a lot of leg work for me with scheduling the flights, hotel, shuttles, etc. We still might not have that done if left to me. She was my go to gal and also knew where everything was found at Disneyland and Knottsberry farm.
Roxanne was a huggy girl. I got hugs from everyone but I received 2-3 each day from Roxanne. She foiled her sisters evil plan and did not grab some random person's butt like Sonia wanted her to. Undetered, Sonia then smacked Shawn's hand to try and make him do it but that didn't work either.

2 comments:
I gotta get back for the other 2500 pictures I haven't gotten to yet.
Looks like you guys had fun, I went there a few weeks before you guys.... Hillary wouldn't sneek me in her backpack so I could go with you though.
Post a Comment