skip to main |
skip to sidebar
March's Rockin' Birthday Party!
This last Sunday we celebrated Marc's birthday (1-1/2 weeks late) and Tasha's birthday (2 weeks early). We had quite the interesting birthday dinner with hamburgers and cheddar & sour cream potato chips for Marc and Cafe Rio style taco salad for Tash. We also had other great chips and so much food we all could have eaten twice! OK, well, maybe once and a half. It was a nice day so most of the adults were allowed to veg on the couch... er, I mean let their dinners settle... while the kids ran around outside. They loved just being outside and watching James work on his garden.
Marc and Tash got some fun and/or useful presents. One that Marc bought for himself was an Ipod Touch. Here he's showing me how cool it is and I don't know where he came up with them but he was showing me all these different fart sounds he had saved on there... wet & juicy, lawn mower, classic... he had about a dozen and it was so funny. He also had a light saber application where when you swing the Ipod like Luke Skywalker, it makes all the appropriate sounds. I could use one of those!For dessert we had Oreo pie, because Marc had requested pie and then Tasha said we should have pie because that is what her dad likes. Tasha is a very considerate girl. Sonia surprised us with a special cake for Tash... total chocolate decadence and made from scratch. I totally want this cake for my next birthday so I don't feel so bad for getting another year older! Head on over to Sonia's blog to see this wonderful piece of edible art.
2 comments:
You didn't link me after all that good press!
I kinda thought people could be smart enough to click your link just centimeters away under my family links. For those who don't know, Sonia's fabulous site is Ducati Lovers Anonymous.
Post a Comment