skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Oh, the things you can think up if only you try!
A couple days ago James took up hanging out on the top of the wall between the stairs. Today I caught him playing games on his cell phone while hanging out on the wall and was able to capture it on camera. He makes it look so comfy but I'm quite sure it's not... or wouldn't be if I tried it! I'd probably fall on my head.
4 comments:
This is so random - so.....James. It says it all. This is the same kid who preferred to watch TV while sitting in a box or laundry basket, WAY beyond when it was "cute" to do so.
Are you trying to tell me I can't watch tv while sitting in a box? Dang!
Yeah its also the kid who played monopoly with "Rico"
OMG... I had forgotten about that! So funny!!
Post a Comment