skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Out of it
This last week I went to buy some scrapbook paper. I was scrapping when the YW Progressive dinner came to my house. I had in my mind to get cute pink and brown paper only to be told, "that was popular two years ago." As if I care! So I'm behind the times and am 'so two years ago". Actually, that's pretty good. At my age, it's amazing I'm not still back in the 80s! I got a bee in my bonnet and decided that even if I can't have pink and brown scrapbook paper, I can at least have a pink and brown background on my blog!
5 comments:
You should've punch them in the kidneys and then told them pain was so two years ago.
P.S. you are more important than a video game I quit killin nazi's just to comment for you :)
You should change your text color so I can read the left side of it.
Yikes! That didn't help. I wish I could just tab it all over.
Diana said:
I have to add my own intro. I don't know where the "d" came from, but I set up this email some time ago so who knows.
Your age comment wasn't about being "old" was it? 'Cause you're not. I didn't think much about age until sometime after 60. Of course, when I remember I have a child who is 45....Yikes!
I like your pink background. Very nice. The text came through well on my screen. See you soon.
The comment about age was more related to those who are teens or 20s through an era and get stuck there. In another 20-30 years we'll see little old ladies with 80s hair-dos and wearing leg warmers! lol
Post a Comment