Saturday, April 19, 2008

Tutti Frutti Dresses: Part Deux

The dresses turned out great! They are so cute and I personally LOVE the sleeves on them... especially Addie's. Her's were a bit different on the pattern I used and I decided to go with them... so Q! So I made the drive to Syracuse today to take them and get pictures. I had no idea what it was like to be Auntie and have children swarm you but I found out today cuz Auntie wasn't there and I was. Oh my goodness! They made me laugh wanting me to do everything they could think of to do. I even played the High School Musical game (actually it was pretty fun) and made chalk pictures. Oh... and way fun for the girls was to have grammie eat lunch over... who knew?

3 comments:

Marc Gingell said...

Yah it is a little fun, that game. Except the dancing questions. They are ridiculous. They are all excited to wear their dresses tomorrow to church. Addie doesn't know it yet, but she is excited :)

Sonia said...

See why being Auntie is so much more appealing than mommie? You get to be the fun one that breaks all the rules!

Roxi said...

They are super cute and I think they're even cuter on the girls bob, good job!