skip to main |
skip to sidebar
So glad the windows weren't broken... or worse.
Today I went out to take care of several errands. At some point while I was out, my Yukon was invaded. I thought I locked it at every stop and am quite sure I had to use my key to open it each time but I must not have locked it at least once. The stupid theives took my bags of groceries (luckily I spent less than $20 on just a few items), the box of curtains from grandma's (Sonia's) house, a bag of tie-downs and most annoying... my cell phone charger. How Wude!
7 comments:
Sounds like they were stealing just for the sake of stealing, I mean, a little bag of groceries? What if they don't like what you like? Curtains and a cell phone charger? Look on eBay for them, huh? LOL
Glad nothing was damaged or worse, like you say.
I remember when someone broke in (well, entered anyway...it wasn't locked) my car and all they took was about $0.75. Not the stereo in there....not the cd's....just some change. It wasn't much but I was still ticked off about it.
I beat you and Hill both - they stole Bottled Water, but left the 12 disc CD changer, bunch of stinkin' amateurs that just want to be a pain in the butt. I hope this has taught you to lock your car since you often don't.
There's no way Sonia wins...bottled water is more than 75 cents. Plus it was part of MY Christmas present so that ups the value.
Seventy-five cents was part of your Christmas present? Wow - Santa hates you. And by the way - that was ON Christmas when that happened, so I TOTALLY beat you!
As a matter of fact, Sonia dear, I usually do lock the Yukon. Even at places like Holiday when I just run in for a whizzer. I never locked the Buick unless I'd been shopping cuz, well... what was there to take??
No, my .75 cents was worth less than your water, that is why I win in the breaking in of vehicles area. That was the Christmas you got us the food storage and you said the water was part of it. The spare change was not my Christmas present. Although that might be our Christmas bonus this year! :)
Post a Comment