skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Snore Fest
I have not been sleeping well for about a month. Ever since we got this sleep number bed, my DH has been enjoying laying on his right side. For a long time he just did that while awake reading. This last month he's been falling asleep on his right side and staying that way all night, facing me and snoring in my ear. This has resulted in me waking up many nights in the middle of the night and not being able to sleep because the snoring is vibrating my head! I grew up with a snoring dad and my bedroom was under my parents room so I heard most snores loud and clear but being a sound sleeper, it didn't bother me. Usually DHs snoring doesn't bother me either... I just tune it out as usual but now that he's facing me, and I've got sinus allergies going on, it's a killer. This last week has been real bad because DH has had a bad chest cold and the snoring that comes out of him could probably bring down a city if we marched around it several times first! Needless to say, I'm one tired mommy-mo. I am very grateful I'm not losing sleep over 4 little pukaino children tho!
3 comments:
That really suck I'm sorry bob. Why don't you try duct taping his mouth shut at night? Or there's always the prod and a mumbled roll over and be quite. But I like the tape one.
There is some anti snore contraption that is like a chin strappy thingy. Maybe you should get him one :) He'll look like a mental patient but oh well.
I like the idea of combining Hill and OOsan's ideas, Just picture the look - Mental Patient with Mouth Duct Taped - I'm likin' it!
Post a Comment