I could see just fine when I started it but now (say 5 years later) I've got to have glasses and lots of light to even see the 14 count stitches. Geez. I've been sick the last few days and have gotten quite a bit done, it just doesn't look like it. Then I ran out of one color floss (and umph) so had time to reflect on how great it would be to have a lamp over me instead of every light in the house on. I also remembered a 40% off coupon I had at Joann's so today, off I went and got a lamp similar to this one. I looked online but Joann's site didn't have the exact one I got, nor the one I was telling Hillary about that had stuff at the end of gooseneck arms and looked like a critter out of Star Wars! Happy Birthday to me (thanks Roxanne)!
Hello world!
8 years ago

7 comments:
Well, as long as it gets the job done and Scotty doesn't have to beam you up to do it ;)
That wouldn't be MY cross stitch would it - the one I'll get at my 30 year anniversary?
Shoulda done like me and just started your own. Then you would have it in 5 years. Although I still have to mat and frame mine so it might turn into 30 years ;)
I'm hoping for your 10 year anniversary. Better late than never eh? Besides, then you don't have to do it yourself and can go biking instead. :)
You do realize that only give you 4 years to complete it, right?
Yeah.. but I'm on a roll!
Bob I'd like a cross stich of Elvis for my 50 year... I'm giving you plenty of time but get to work you only have 48 years left. Actually I'd like it detailed enough that you can tell he's a really bad impersonator.. hehe
Post a Comment