skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Easter Sunday
Easter was about as early as it gets this year. In fact, the last time it was thi
s early was 95 years ago so only people like Ruth Cole were alive then and being only 2 years old, I doubt she remembers anything about it. We were lucky to have a beautiful day but being so early, everyone is at some stage of the gamboo. Sami had been up all night vomiting her guts out so I can understand why she didn't really get into the spirit of picking up Easter eggs. She was finally coaxed into it with this game where parent and child go up, down, up, down. It's amazing that both Sami and Marc weren't hurling after that! A nice Easter present for me was that Tasha and Emma tried on the dresses I have been making them and are so excited for them to be done. I just have to hem them.
3 comments:
Maybe gamboo needs 2 o's. It took me a few to figure out what "gambo" was.
Got it corrected... now how does it look?
Better. :)
Post a Comment