Saturday, March 15, 2008

Dell Schmell

Last night I heard a news ad that said Super Dell was running for Mayor. Of course they didn't say where and I didn't watch any more but went to bed instead. On my way I was thinking he was probably running for Mayor of Eagle Mountain since that place is as messed up as he is and can't keep a mayor. When I saw the news story this afternoon that stated Super Dell is running for Salt Lake County Mayor, I just laughed and laughed. I can't believe what a maroon this guy is. Then I looked at the comments to the story and there are a few who really think they'd like to vote for his guy. Who's the bigger maroon? Super Dell, or the person who votes for him? I'd say we are really in need of some chlorine in the gene pool. And then some uncle or someone related to Super Dell made comments to try and say how great a guy SD is but couldn't spell, had bad grammer and couldn't even make his sentences flow. Yeah, that makes me think the comments are from an intelligent life form. I'm still laughing at the thought that SD thinks he can be mayor of SL County. If he made it, I might just have to move out!

3 comments:

Marc Gingell said...

I saw that too and told Marc we had our weeks worth of funny right there! He probably wrote those comments himself. Anyone else thinks he should be committed, not voted in!

Sonia said...

I hope he crashes into a mountain and a cougar eats his face. **that's especially for Hill**

Seriously though - if he were actually voted in, I would know it's a sign from above that Salt Lake County is now hell on earth, and the devil is playing a cruel joke on both the residents and SD (making SD think he could actually lead anyone in anything).

Roxi said...

I personally think the Mad Hatter or the March Hare would make a better mayor than SD. It would be some sort of devilry if he were voted in.