Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Cancun Baby!

I yoinked most of these pictures from Sonia. She has tons of pictures to tell the tale of their June vacation to the beautiful Cancun. They parasailed, snorkled, ate fabulous food, generally had a great time and even shopped at Walmart. What? Walmart? Yep, even Cancun has been infected by the Walmart craze.

Their hotel/resort looks absolutely fabulous. I'm sure the castaways on Gilligan's island would have greatly appreciated such nice surroundings in their tropical paradaise. I also hear the water is warm... at least warmer than you'd think because it's quite shallow along many of the beaches. I think I'm going to have to follow the example of my children and go to Cancun one of these days. I'm telling ya, these all inclusive vacations are the way to go!









2 comments:

Sonia said...

*cough* um, yeah, all-inclusive. Did you miss the part where ours wasn't all-inclusive? Oh, there are plenty of those available, but we got a screamin' deal going the standard route.

Leslie Moseley said...

I was actually thinking of my cruise when I wrote that. Didn't you do one of those down in Cancun once? I think it's a good way to go if you haven't been somewhere before cuz you get to dabble in lots of things.