Sunday, November 30, 2008

How Time Flies

One year ago today James was sworn into the Army. Thanksgiving time will forever be a time of being thankful for the service of so many in our military forces. James is following in the path of many family members who have also served in the military for various amounts of time. We are, and will be as proud of him as we are of those who have gone before and hope he always remembers the counsel from his grandma:

"be as good as your grandpa and come home every time!"

2 comments:

Roxi said...

Man time does fly. I know I'm proud of the boy, even if he does abuse me witht knees to the kidneys. I can't beleive it's already been a year..

tink said...

You have become a handsome, responsible young man James. Keep up the good work. My dad was in the Army and it offered our family many wonderful opportunities. We wish you safety and success.