skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Smell Ya Later / Update
Sonia beat me to it so then I really procrastinated doing anything about the family Bon-Voyage (aka Smell-ya-later) party for James. I really like these pictures. It was a good party with Shawn's birthday and dad's Father's Day thrown in.We got a call from James on Saturday
but being in the mountains (coming home from the Ward Campout), no sooner did I say 'hello' and the call was dropped. When we got home James had left a message that he would call Sunday if possible (didn't happen), that he was there in Ft. Leonard Wood, would start actual BT on Monday (he has been in 'reception') and to write when we get the address. My guess is it has been a long week with no communication but lots of waiting.
2 comments:
Awww, little Bames is all growed up and moved away :) Well, for a couple of months anyway. You'll have to send us his addy when you get it. We can send him some letters and pictures.
I'm thinking we send compromising pictures. Oh, how evil my little mind can be...I'm thinking pictures of him in our silky underwear! Kidding, but man it'd make great fodder for those drill seargents!
Post a Comment