Saturday, April 19, 2008

Pentathlon April 18, 2008

Here's the best team ever! Together they won best overall team, best mile run and best Regulation Drill team with 100%. James ran the mile in 6 minutes and 22 seconds. It was fun to be at the awards ceremony which was short and sweet. I did feel bad for one team that got absolutely no awards for anything but a round of applause for showing up. James said he didn't feel bad for them cuz they were jerks at the last competition. OH... and while this Pentathlon competition was at East High (woo-hoo), Zach Effron was no where to be found. ;>

3 comments:

Marc Gingell said...

Well, I guess it was just too much to hope for to see Zac. Maybe the "kougar" in your name refers to something else.... hee hee

Roxi said...

Well I think if Zach would've been there even the team that didn't win anything would've over him ;) Although I'm sure it would've made Tasha super jealous that she wasn't there. Just tell her he was it'll be funny! Photo shop him into a few pictures. Good for James I'm proud of him he's doing really well. plus I don't feel bad for that team either obviously they didn't prepare enough and plus everybody knows not to go in against a Moseley when death is on the line! Ah Ha Ha HA HA H....

Marc Gingell said...

INCONCEIVABLE!!!