Today was the T-ville JROTC drill competition. I'm so glad it wasn't stormy like James' last competition. He participated in the Individual

Exhibition (left: this is how they begin and end their routine.. by asking permission to enter or leave the competition area), 4-man exhibition, and Exhibition with Arms. I have to say that James got better as the day wore on. I won't know the scores until after James gets home from Guard. He and another soldier got permission to show up late to Guard this weekend so their whole team wouldn't suffer. That's why the ACUs were hanging in the back of the Escort in the last post... cuz as soon as he was done competing, it was time to high-tail it to Camp Williams. And I am SOOO glad the promised storm didn't ruin the day.
1 comment:
So did James do well because he didn't tell me anything last night. Nice pictures of the competition. It's nice of the army to allow him to compete I'm sure it's only because it was for JROTC though.
Post a Comment