One of the best things about our new window
job is
the new decorative siding. We used to have wood paneling that had become old and warped. One piece even jumped off and ran away! These fellows at Norton's Quality Exteriors sure know their stuff. I watched them re-do finishes and trim placement because it wasn't perfect enough. Look how gorgeous the house is now!
Hello world!
8 years ago

5 comments:
Those windows and new siding look great!
Great, now you can see Mike shaving in the driveway.... LOL I love it. It looks tons better. I like the siding too!
It looks awseome mom! hey too bad we didn't go through them for Hampton huh?
Yeah, too bad we didn't use these guys for Hampton. Steve Brown was telling us he'd like to get those bedroom windows on his house enlarged because they are tall and skinny. So we talked to the young guy (Wes) about Steve's windows and he says he loves doing that kind of project. He would have totally done the windows the way they should have been done (and the way I was told they would be done but it wasn't on the contract that way).
Talk about a face-lift. I do believe you just took 10 years off your house! I'll come by after work to see the full effect.
Post a Comment